Android and iOS Native App Developer
Full-time opportunity in the Kansas City area for an experienced iOS and Android Native App Developer. Remote-friendly environment, but strongly prefer candidates local to the Kansas City area. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Description: Lead developer adding new functionality to two complex, data-intensive and consumer-focused Android and iOS apps. Collaborate with UX developers to provide native app functionality (i.e. Camera, Microphone, GPS, etc.) to the mobile hybrid UI. Communicate with a RESTful API in an efficient and asynchronous manner. Greenfield opportunity to build out brand-new, fun, and compelling consumer features.
Requirements: At least two (2) years of intensive professional experience with each of the following skills.
- iOS application development using Swift
- Android application development using Java
- Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, Git
- Push Notification delivery
Additional Skills: Preference will be given to candidates possessing the following.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 4 years’ experience with the Required Skills.
- WebRTC, video chat, VOIP, or telecommunications experience
- GPS or location-based service experience
- Cloud-based architecture experience, particularly with AWS
- Server-side development experience such as PHP or.NET
© 2019 SLCKET, Inc. All rights reserved.